MC & Hoaxer & Speaker available for hire, based in Victoria
After 20 years of high level legal and business experience, Charles Kovess turned his back on the law in 1993 to share success strategies as a professional speaker, educator, facilitator and coach. Charles has enthused and inspired many companies and individuals to achieve outstanding results by harnessing passion, and is known as Australasia's Passion Provocateur. He is a graduate of both University of Melbourne (LL.B. (Hons)), and Monash University (LL.M.).
He has been President of the Australia-Hungary Chamber of Commerce & Industry for the past 20 years, and is a Certified Speaking Professional, Past National President of the National Speakers’ Association of Australia, and Trustee of the Global Energy Network Institute. Charles has authored two inspirational books, ‘Passionate People Produce’, and ‘Passionate Performance’, and is the co-author of ‘The 7 Heavenly Virtues of Leadership’.
Charles is not only passionate about the power of passion: he is also passionate about sustainable behaviours and sport! He is currently competing in his 28th consecutive season in triathlons; he qualified as an international water polo referee, played A Grade Amateur Football, and has completed nine marathons. He is the father of five children, aged from 31 years down to 21 months.
Charles believes passion in people’s life work plays a significant role in the future of organization. Charles addresses issues in a provocative, enlightening and entertaining presentation that include powerful, proven and practical strategies to give you a sustainable competitive advantage in the 21st century.
He is also the author of both books 'Passionate People Produce' and 'Passionate Performance'.
So if you need a motivational speaker for your corporate function or special event Charles Kovess is the speaker for you.
Key Note Speech Topics
1. Passionate performance: your keys to mental, physical & spiritual wellbeing in business.
2. The power of visionary leadership
3. The 7 key steps to create outstanding teams.
4. How to retain the best people in your organisation.
5. Passion: the key to your sustainable competitive advantage in the 21st century.
6. High performance business leadership in the knowledge age.
7. Change: make it an inspirational game!
8. A passion for life, and living it!
9. Key principles of personal and environmental sustainability.
10. 7 Strategies that guarantee loyalty from employees and customers.