The Royal Mail Hotel, located in the stunning Southern Grampians Ranges, with majestic views of Mount Sturgeon and Mount Abrupt, provides the perfect rural retreat for conferences and corporate events.
The hotel offers a wide range of quality conference and meeting venues, state of the art conference facilities, 4 star accommodation, fine food and wine, expert staff, and a wide range of activities for extended stays.
- Australian Gourmet Traveller 2010 Regional Restaurant of the Year
- The Age Good Food Guide 2010 Country Wine List of the Year
- Wine Spectator USA 2009 Best of Award of Excellence
- Australian Hotels Association 2009 Best Restaurant (Country)
- Vogue Entertaining & Travel Produce Awards 2009 Best Use of Regional Produce by a Chef
- Gourmet Traveller Wine & Fine Wine Partners 2009 Best Country Restaurant Wine List
Parker St (Glenelg Hwy)
Phone: 03 5577 2241
Fax: 03 5577 2577