Feature Act available for hire, based in Australia wide
Pot-Pourri are regarded as one of Australia’s leading feature acts and are highly sought after for the corporate and conference stage as well as performing at major venues, festivals and events around the world. If you are looking for that perfect feature act guaranteed to bring down the house, then don’t miss booking Pot-Pourri! They will ensure your event is fun, magical, impressive and memorable and will leave your audience standing and singing out for more!
“Pot-Pourri is the best all around musical entertainment group available in Australia. A standing ovation every time!” Rotary International
· Sensational voices, great humour
· Innovative, custom-designed musical and theatrical entertainment with a touch of opera, Broadway, cabaret, magic and comedy
· Regarded as one of Australia’s leading feature acts, Pot-Pourri customise their shows to include hits from Phantom of the Opera and Les Miserables to Leonard Cohen, Bocelli and the spine-tingling Nessun Dorma.
· There is no typical Pot-Pourri show. Their program is individually and specifically designed according to the client brief, atmosphere, event and venue details. They write unique songs and lyrics for clients about topics as diverse as gynaecolody, medicine, banking and cars!
· They have performed and received standing ovations at diverse events over 25 years in over 40 countries for Prime Ministers, Presidents, CEOs and other dignitaries at a huge range of gala dinners, awards nights, conferences, private parties and major special events. They have released 7 CDs
Find more information about Pot-Pourri at www.Pot-Pourri.com.au. Or, check out Highlights from Pot-Pourri's recent 25th Anniversary Concert - 2012.
This is the show!
Entertainment for all, entertainment at its best!
A spellbinding celebration of the human voice and spirit.
Opera, Broadway, Cabaret, Didgeridoo, Comedy, Magic.
"Music theatre of the highest calibre, brilliantly crafted, gorgeous voices and a great sense of fun. A standing ovation - don't miss them!" The Canberra Times
"Very positive response from the non-English speaking audience who enjoyed the unique blend of classical and Broadway music, a taste of Australia, beautiful voices, comedy and interaction." Credia, Korea
"It was the best conference entertainment we have had in our 20 year history...the integration of concrete into the show was brilliant and the audience from all over the world spontaneously stood and cheered!" International Concrete Conference
Tonight, Westside Story
Excerpt from Phantom of the Opera
Amigos Para Siempre
Time to Say Goodbye
Excerpt from America, Westside Story